INFORMATION & HELPFUL LINKS
Our Project Manager
allows you to:
- Create multiple projects.
- Store contact information and billing addresses.
- Add & remove items as the vision of your project unfolds.
- Select "Request A Quote" and a customer service specialist will contact you about your project.
It is simple and free. All you need to do is create an account
or login here
8:00AM — 5:00PM CST
Closed Sat. – Sun.
Nutone QuietTest Twin Blower Ventilator - QT200
Item Number: RLLD3317NUT
Quiettest Fans combine powerful air movement wih a very quiet operation. These fans provide efficient, powerful ventilation at sone levels that can hardly be heard.
- Highly energy efficient - consumes half the energy of standard fans.
- Perfect for any room where ventilation is desired - bathroom, powder room, den, or office.
- Suitable for continous ventilation applications.
- Meets specific ventilation requirements of Good Cents program, Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code.
- Easy hanger bar mounting.
- Strudy brown-enamel steel housing islined with sound-deadening foam for quiet operation.
- For bathrooms up to 185 sq. ft. and oter rooms up to 250 sq. ft.
- Low RPM motor plugs into prewired junction box.
- Motor and twin blowers dynamically balanced for smooth, quiet operation.
- Vents horizontally or vertically with 3 1/4" x 10" duct, duct collar wit quiet backdraft damper included.
- Installs easily between 16" O.C. joists with slotted mounting brackets. Slots on housing sides provide alternative mounting.
- Wiring knockouts located on top and back of housing.
- AIR DELIVERY 200CFM at 10" S.P.
- SOUND LEVEL 2.0 sones
- HOUSING 14 1/4"L x 10"W x 9"D
- GRILLE 16 1/2"L x 12 3/32"W x 5/8"D
- Housing Material is galvanized steel
- Grille Material white polymeric
- Motor is thermally protected
- DUCT SIZE 3 1/4" x 10"
- Electrical Rating 120V, 60Hz, 1.0Amp
- Not for use in kitchens, do not mount over range bathtub or shower stall
|Read what other customers had to say about this product:
|Nutone QuietTest Twin Blower Ventilator - QT200
I am replacing a 20 year old Nutone/ scovill unit that was used over a hot tub. Very loud. About same specs. Can the QT200 be used with variable speed switch or a 2/3 position switch/ Thanks in advance... ( read more )
|Question about Nutone QuietTest Twin Blower Ventil
I need to replace my old QT200 Nutone Scovill exhaust fan. Will the new QuietTest Twin Blower Ventilator QT200 work. In reading the specifications, it appears that they are the same. The difference is the grill, which I'm not concerned about. I would appriciate your advise. Thank You... ( read more )