Return Authorization Form:
Please review our Return Policy Terms & Conditions before continuing:
- Returned items that have suffered
physical damage by the customer will not be accepted for any reason.
- Inspect all items for any damages
prior to accepting the shipment.
- Customer is responsible to file a
Freight Claim for all damaged items with the Freight Carrier.
- All claims on Westinghouse products
must be made within 10 days upon receiving items.
- All claims on Traxon products must
be made within 5 days after receipt of goods.
- All products purchased from
Residential Landscape Lighting & Design may be returned within a
period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Only those items specifically
designated as being on Back-Order may be returned within a period of
30 days from the date of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 25-35% restocking fee depending on
the condition of the item returned.
- Defective parts or systems will be
exchanged with the same parts or systems, using the same shipping
method as the original order. Any other expedited shipping
method(s) can be requested at the customers own expense.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- All returns must be accompanied by a
Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
- Electrical components, such as
lamps, bulbs, wiring, cable, relays, etc. are final and
- All custom orders are not returnable
- Seasonal items, such as Christmas
items, Halloween items, and electrical components, such as lamps,
bulbs, wiring, cable, relays, etc. are final and nonrefundable.
- RGA Form must be
completed in full with a complete description of return, otherwise
your return may not be processed in a timely manner.
- Returns and RGA numbers
can take up to 1 month to process/receive depending on the
manufactures return procedures.